THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby

2 posters

Go down

Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby Empty Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby

Post by Siamese fighter 11/3/2013, 16:45

Mart and I paid this little lfs a visit today and was quiet surprised they don't have a massive amount of fish on offer but they managed to stock marine, cold water, tropical and also plants which where quiet reasonably priced. The fish where bog standard but they had some nice fighters in but it was nice to visit a different lfs to see what they had on offer.
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby Empty Re: Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby

Post by onlineman 11/3/2013, 20:07

sounds like its worth a visit...i could do with some new plants !...and they seem more expensive than the fish theese days !
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby Empty Re: Furs, Feathers & Fins North Ormesby

Post by Guest 12/3/2013, 21:30

think the plants where 3 for a fiver mate

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 13/3/2013, 13:51

thats not too bad...some placs want almost that per plant !...and apparently amazon swords have had an import ban placed on them..which are prob my fav plant...so i doubt they will be available !...cheers for the info marty !
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down