THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TANK -oranda , red cap blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp

3 posters

Go down

MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp Empty MY TANK -oranda , red cap blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp

Post by katyM.S 3/6/2012, 20:00

[img]MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp IMG_0169[/img] - Dorathy my red cap
MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp IMG_0176 - Bongo my blackmoor
MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp IMG_0173 - Gary my shrimp
MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp IMG_0180 -Misfit my oranda
MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp IMG_0181 - Dorathy and bongo together

katyM.S

Back to top Go down

MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp Empty Re: MY TANK -oranda , red cap blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp

Post by Guest 3/6/2012, 20:38

look nice Smile

Back to top Go down

MY TANK -oranda , red cap  blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp Empty Re: MY TANK -oranda , red cap blackmoor , 2 plecos and a shrimp

Post by blooper 3/6/2012, 21:38

very nice

blooper

Back to top Go down

Post by NedtheDog 4/6/2012, 08:21

Very nice fish. Good photo's too.
NedtheDog
NedtheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2012, 19:38

excellent photos and nice fish
didn't take you half as long as it took me to put pictures up either!
thought i'd better get that bit in before keith (blooper) did!
:band:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum