THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all pond solutions

Go down

all pond solutions  Empty all pond solutions

Post by Guest 29/7/2012, 20:41

this is another pump i have the all pond solutions 1000EF
this is suitable for cold water tropical and marine tanks it is much the same as the bio pro
this includes
3 removable trays
biochemical cotton filter
bio balls
or ceramic rings
active carbon
pipes and spray bar +clips and surface skimmer
this model does not come with uv but does do a tank upto 400 litres
all you do is rinse the media thoroughly for the first time setup decide what tray you want to put your media for best action then stack the together the same way then measure the pipes for the right height for the tank than attach one end to the inlet and outlet pipes at one end and the inlet and outlet hose adapter at the other end then fit the hose adapter to the motor head and put the 0 ring round the motor head then start reassemble the external filter please note before you plug the filter in remember to prime the filter first by pushing the big blue button on the motor head housing 2 pushes it took for me then the water started filling the filter when the filter has stopped filling you then plug it in and the filer will start again the stages are easy to follow so again i give this filter 10 out of 10
model 1000EF
VOLTAGE 220-240V/50 HZ
PUMP POWER 18 WATT
H-MAX 1.4M
OUTPUT 1000 L/H
WEIGHT APPROX 3.5KG when i bought it was 40.00 off ebay but i think they have gone back up in price
THATS BOTH THE FILTERS IM RUNNING AT THE MOMENT AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM BOTH AND AGAIN I AM RUNNING ON A 4FT TANK

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down