THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heaters

3 posters

Go down

heaters  Empty heaters

Post by Guest 1/8/2012, 08:52

hi guys and gals just wondering if anyone has tried the stainless steel heaters and what there opinions are about them as ive seen them popping up at auctions and such like and wondering if they are any good might try some

Back to top Go down

heaters  Empty Re: heaters

Post by onlineman 2/8/2012, 17:08

hi...yeah ive got 2...they work a treat and ive had no probs at all....i prefer tham to the galss ones for obvious reasons....cant fault em !...and cheap too !...i always buy bigger than i need so they aint working themselves to death ! i have 2 x 300w..one cost £4 delivered and one cost £5 delivered...cant go wrong at that price !!...been using one for about 11 months now and the other is for spare just incase one dies ! but upto now no issues at all...well worth it in my opinion !
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/8/2012, 17:56

Where do you get these heaters from?
The price is really good and I could do with a few heaters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/8/2012, 19:11

thanks onlineman for your review i will certainly look at these heaters again now i know that you use them and rate them
thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese fighter 2/8/2012, 19:35

Just noticed you can pick these up on ebay from hong kong for about £5 and about £4 delivery so quiet good value really I have ordered stuff from hong kong before but not something as sensitive as a heater so don't really know if they will be packed well but for the price who knows
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian 2/8/2012, 20:02

they will be i ordered a gun scope from there it took me 1/2hr to get the package off it
and it was in perfect order so much so i bought another

Ian
Admin
Admin

https://theaquarium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down