THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Aquatics in and around Teesside???

+8
Enigma
scott
MarcG
ado_boro
carpguru
smoggs
k3vinjam3s
Ian
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best Aquatics in and around Teesside??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Aquatics in and around Teesside???

Post by Enigma 1/3/2012, 20:42

hehe I certainly will if Im offered :D

Enigma

Back to top Go down

The Best Aquatics in and around Teesside??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Aquatics in and around Teesside???

Post by stuart.wise 12/4/2012, 20:44

Norton aquatics & pets on Norton road is not bad
stuart.wise
stuart.wise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart.wise 12/4/2012, 20:45

I was in Pet mania on portack lane the other week was not impressed with the attitude of the member of staff that i told that one of the big fish (can’t remember what it was) was floating around on the service of the tank he told me it was ok when I turned my back he took it out of the tank it was in and moved it to a tank at the bottom. the lady that owns it never go's to that store leaves it to the staff to run.

stuart.wise
stuart.wise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosslewisbrown 13/4/2012, 06:19

Seymour's is good but they've just turned a load more of their tanks into marine, only a few freshwater left.
rosslewisbrown
rosslewisbrown

http://www.facebook.co.uk/rosslewisbrown

Back to top Go down

Post by k3vinjam3s 13/4/2012, 07:02

rosslewisbrown wrote:Seymour's is good but they've just turned a load more of their tanks into marine, only a few freshwater left.

That's cos their freshwater stock was always diseased when I went in, and their knowledge of freshwater fish was poor, lady didn't even know what an L-number was. As for their marine section I can't comment as I don't have a clue about marines.
k3vinjam3s
k3vinjam3s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 07:18

norton aquatics was terrible when i went a few months ago just a few mollys guppys and gold fish wouldn't bother. did go to seymor and it was a good marine but where clueless to freshwate fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian 13/4/2012, 10:56

norton aquatics is more towards pet food and accesorys the fish are just a side line now yrs a go it was kiethlands pets and they had a good stock of tropicals

Ian
Admin
Admin

https://theaquarium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 11:08

we had a kiethlands in boro years ago its a recycling shop now lol, they used to have decent fish n new what they were talkin about. i used to get mine from there. altho they never had the types of fish u get today was mostly neons n guppys n the usual stuff every shop has

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 17:30

keithlands was great shop got a shock when it finally closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian 13/4/2012, 17:33

kieth retired it happens

Ian
Admin
Admin

https://theaquarium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 18:19

tropical house open all week except sundays mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 20:13

Is that the one in redcar near the train station? ill have to have a pop in that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/4/2012, 20:28

yea chris not the cleanest tanks but good quality been there over 40 yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 9/5/2012, 16:41

i find teeside koi behind the post office depot on durham road a good place...always welcoming and more than pleased to have a chat with you...they take the time to make you feel welome...fish are always in good shape and tanks very clean.....tanks are also individually filtered...no central filtration here....a decent selection of fish and foods to suit almost anyone....they are closed tuesdays i think...feel free to correct me on that tho ?....the old billingham aquatics on mill lane used to be good but a visit there last week made my heart sink....empty tanks....not much choice of anything really....very shabby looking !...at least when the old guy had it it there was always a buzz in the shop and plenty of stock.

onlineman
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2