THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QT, White Spot and Eye Problems in fish???

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QT, White Spot and Eye Problems in fish??? - Page 2 Empty Re: QT, White Spot and Eye Problems in fish???

Post by dene.h. 15/6/2012, 20:23

:1010: great stuff im thinking of closing my tiny tank down soon anyway to make way for a bigger one so will be able to keep that and use that as and when id need it and that it does id rather mess about with a spare tank making sure they are ok than infecting a full tank chris haha Razz
dene.h.
dene.h.

Back to top Go down

QT, White Spot and Eye Problems in fish??? - Page 2 Empty Re: QT, White Spot and Eye Problems in fish???

Post by NedtheDog 16/6/2012, 07:34

That's the way to go Dean. you know it makes sense, lol
NedtheDog
NedtheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/6/2012, 08:36

dene.h. wrote: making sure they are ok than infecting a full tank chris haha Razz

thats it pick on me i deserve it lol. need more space for more tanks a cheap electric supplier and a bigger house then ill be on my way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum