THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

south american keyholes and hoplo catfish

2 posters

Go down

south american keyholes and hoplo catfish Empty south american keyholes and hoplo catfish

Post by Markeh91 31/10/2012, 20:00

as it says, wanting keyholes and hoplo cats if anyone sees them on their travels or have some for sale
Markeh91
Markeh91

Back to top Go down

south american keyholes and hoplo catfish Empty Re: south american keyholes and hoplo catfish

Post by Siamese fighter 1/11/2012, 19:38

There is a guy in Stockton that has hoplos in at the moment we are going over tomorrow to see his bettas if you want I can ask him the price and take a couple of pictures for you?
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

south american keyholes and hoplo catfish Empty Re: south american keyholes and hoplo catfish

Post by Markeh91 1/11/2012, 21:08

if you could would be great and an estimate on size so i know if they can be sexed yet.
Markeh91
Markeh91

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese fighter 2/11/2012, 18:45

Didn't manage to get there today going to go tomorrow so will get all the details for you.
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese fighter 3/11/2012, 20:07

Hi managed to get over to stockton tonight andy has hoplos in they are about 1.5-2 inches long and he is asking £3 each for them couldn't manage to get any pictures but they are good quality as I have just bought some fish from him tonight and I have never had a problem with his fish.
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markeh91 3/11/2012, 22:41

Thanks for letting me know, will try get my other tank set up and hopefully be able to house some by next weekend
Markeh91
Markeh91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum