THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

filter review

2 posters

Go down

filter review Empty filter review

Post by Guest 2/1/2013, 18:13

hi all after the open day at absoulte aquatics not long ago lorna purchased a cristalprofi e901 greenline external filter for me it has a four year guarantee the actual filter 900 litres per hour and can be used from a 90 litre tank to a 300 litre tank and is very energy efficient at only 11 watts the lowest wattage for an external i have seen but i must admit the filter is well worth the money and powerful it comes with the pipes and spray bar also the sponges of course and two lots of micromec bio filter balls and ceramic rings very easy setup also has two levers at the front to stop the water coming out for easy cleaning and easy maintenance there are 3 compartments two for the micromec bio filter balls and one for the ceramic rings and the sponge compartment at the top of the filter then all you need to do is put the top back on lock it down and the hose connection taps swivel 360 degrees then push down the primer then away you go the filter itself is really quiet like i said earlier you have the option of the spray bar or the normal single outlet
spec of the cristalprofi e901 again
size 180x210x405mm
900 l/h
90 to 300 litres
11 watt
1 sponge compartment and sponges
3 x media baskets
2 x packs micromec bio filter balls
1x pack of ceramic rings
very efficient jbl external filter
retails at £110.50 but a bargain as colin had discounted it so i couldn't refuse it lol
pictures to follow

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

filter review Empty Re: filter review

Post by Siamese fighter 2/1/2013, 20:09

It is a fantastic filter and we couldn't fall off with the price
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

filter review Empty Re: filter review