THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap.

3 posters

Go down

Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap. Empty Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap.

Post by Guest 20/6/2012, 23:20

Decided I need a quarantine tank for my new fish I've ordered. If borrowing would be a week - 2 weeks but would buy a tank if came with filter, heater and light and was cheap.

Back to top Go down

Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap. Empty Re: Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap.

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 12:21

Anyone able to help me out?

Back to top Go down

Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap. Empty Re: Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap.

Post by onlineman 21/6/2012, 13:51

i have a small one if you wnt to lend it m8...only about 17" by 8.5" tho....but if it helps ??...no light but has heater and new ehiem pump/filter

Last edited by onlineman on 21/6/2012, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 21/6/2012, 13:53

just sold a juwel rekord 60 for £30...2ft x 1ft x 1ft...was going to put it on here but sold before i got the chance just by mentioning it...had hood, light, heater, filter and background too...sods law
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 16:43

If I'd known you'd had it i'd have had it off you. Need to get the tape measure out tO figure out the size as the fIsh are about 6" n there's gunna be three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 21/6/2012, 16:58

well feel free to come borrow it if it suits m8...i have kept several fish in it as quarantine/hospital tank....without any problems....like i said.its not the biggest but its suitable for a short term solution...i didnt think the guy was gonna come for tank but hes just been...if i hadnt had to seek permisson to advertise it on here then it would have been listed yesterday....while i was waiting for permission to come it was mentioned to a friend who snapped it up !....i messaged 2 people but as you would expect they were not online and probably at work hence it didnt get put on here !...shame
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 17:17

As per the rules of the class field section you are only required to have 10posts to be able to advertise.

The problem come in when new members post in for sale before been an active member. Basically shows they just joined to sell their unwanted stuff and not to be a contributing member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 17:18

ask ian mate as he offered you lastnite sure he could still lend u it

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 21/6/2012, 17:37

yeah i fully agree m8 and as ive made contributing posts it shows im not just here to sell stuff...anyway thats by the by ...im not moaning about it just stating a fact....
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 17:57

I'm going to put a comment in the recent topic, as all members who have more than 10posts are allowed to post automatically. I don't get the whole idea of asking for permission, it's then down to us mods and admin that check who's posting and if they don't have the post count we remove it.

I'll message Ian and see what he says only thing I'll need with his is a heater. If anyone hears of another tank just let me know as it would be in my interest to have one anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by onlineman 21/6/2012, 18:09

i take it my little one is too small then ?....no worries...will keep an eye open and if anything comes up i will pm you the details....dont upset the apple cart on my behalf m8...im a newbie here and fully expect to adhere to the site rules which i dont have a problem with !....cheers

ps..i can loan you a heater...ive got 2 spare ones...always keep em in just incase !!
onlineman
onlineman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 19:07

I'm not home to measure up at the no, will check later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 19:17

yes rich it's here and available mate i picked it up today
whatever you want to do would be fine with me
it cost me nothing in fuel to pick up as i was there today so if you wannna borrow it, fine no problem
also if you wanted to keep it it owes me sixteen quid and that's all i would want for it
either way not a problem and not an issue

Last edited by the grumpy old man on 21/6/2012, 20:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DarloKev 21/6/2012, 19:42

If you just want to borrow one for a few weeks i've got a 2 foot, a 3 foot and a little one foot sat around empty you can borrow them by all means should be able to lend you anything else you need aswell

DarloKev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 21:06

cheers guys, will you post a pic please Ian. As it currently stands I'm not sure if I'm getting the L200's as the Mrs recons theres not enough brass around the place, which is causing us a few problems as its creating arguments.

She's directly told me no more tanks so if it's a short term loan she shouldn't have a problem. However if money exchanged hands I'm sure I could just say you dont want it back haha lol.

Cheers btw kev I'll keep in mind for the future.
Online man - again thanks but think its a tad too small for the possible three fish I would be getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 22:14

Quarantine Tank - Borrow if Poss - Could buy if cheap. Jewelmono60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/6/2012, 22:15

still only a small pic! damn!

Back to top Go down

Post by debnel 3/7/2012, 23:26

did you get sorted? i have a small tank with hood but no light. does have heated but filter is air pump type. planned on using it for fry in due course (when get light etc)but not anytime soon so could loan it out if needed?
debnel
debnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2012, 13:33

Yeh got sorted, unfortunately all my fish died within 36hrs in it, so now it just needs to be returned to Ian (grumpy old man).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2012, 14:09

i cant c his missus bein happy about that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down