THE AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tank - Biggest Yet and 3years out of practise lol

+8
D13H4RD
ado_boro
k3vinjam3s
Ian
blooper
MarcG
carpguru
mrsbiffster
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

New Tank - Biggest Yet and 3years out of practise lol - Page 6 Empty Re: New Tank - Biggest Yet and 3years out of practise lol

Post by Guest 15/10/2012, 04:43

looking good mate #

Back to top Go down

New Tank - Biggest Yet and 3years out of practise lol - Page 6 Empty Re: New Tank - Biggest Yet and 3years out of practise lol

Post by Ian 15/10/2012, 08:21

like the pic of the L200s mate

Ian
Admin
Admin

https://theaquarium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by debnel 15/10/2012, 18:19

some lovely looking plecs there
debnel
debnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese fighter 15/10/2012, 18:59

The are looking lovely
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 09:01

Unfortunately lost one of my adult krib a yday. Good bye easy krib...no more of the current strain but gunna find another nice male hopefully and will have some more baby kribs. No news on the BN yet and still on the hunt for a male angel. Hopefully paddock farm can help out today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 09:02

Oh and a trip to the range aswell one of my heaters have packs in, good news is they have a two year warranty. Lets try and find the bloody receipt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siamese fighter 21/10/2012, 12:37

Lol hope you managed to find it and get sorted.
Siamese fighter
Siamese fighter
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 14:16

hope you found the reciept hodgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 14:17

is that a stainless steel heater in your tank if it is do you rate them

Back to top Go down

Post by NedtheDog 21/10/2012, 16:37

Love the pics, looks like you got a good community there.
NedtheDog
NedtheDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 20:28

Didn't find the reciept and they have asked me to get a transaction number for my bank to find it on their system. Never got to paddock farm ended up fixing dads car. Cheers for the comments everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2012, 20:30

Oh and no Marty they ain't there the interpret 300w units at £15 each. I would definitely rate them well tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/10/2012, 13:27

thanks hodgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodgy 13/12/2015, 19:13

I can't believe its nearly 4years ago since I started this thread and meet such a massive group of wonderful people. I also can't believe that it's still one of our top threads on the forum.

We'll the good news, I'm back after a couple of quiet years. We've manage to buy our 2nd home which is considerably bigger than what we've had, allowing me to restart my hobby. I'm also amazed that I've got permission from the other half especially after flooding the living room previously hahahahaha.

Hodgy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6